Coupon Promo Codes arrow Archive arrow Make Money Online May-June Earnings 2007
Narrow screen resolution Wide screen resolution default color green color orange color
Make Money Online May-June Earnings 2007 PDF Print E-mail
Monday, 11 June 2007
Big Pile of MoneyHere are some more money updates for May-June Earnings. My previous make money online updates was on the 20th May and I see that it’s appropriate that I do another money updates now. Here is a summarized version of my total online income:

Adsense: $88.43 - $78.64 = $9.79
SponsoredReviews: $71.50
PayU2Blog: $105
Text Link Ads: $12.98
Ciao: GBP18.91 - GBP15.41 = GBP3.5 or $7
ReviewMe: $30
Advertlets: $16
ReverseLinks: $10.50
PayPerPost: $165.91
Bloggerwave: $10
Total: $438.68

New entrants for the month of May are ReverseLinks, PayPerPost and Bloggerwave. I got unexpected link offers from ReverseLinks which amounted to $5 per link and a total of $15 for 3 links. I got 70 percent while ReverseLinks got the other 30 percent. Secondly, I’m proud that I was able to earn good money from PayPerPost especially that I’m just using 1 blog to earn from them. I did 21 posts which earned me a total of $165.91 which averaged $7.9 per blog post. And despite various bad news about Bloggerwave, I actually did a paid blog post from them and I'm proud to say that they paid me promptly - $10.

For the month of May, SponsoredReviews performed excellently with higher earning ratio per blog post. I’ve seen rising star blogs making more than five hundred a month, but the combination of my 3 blogs can’t match a superstar. Nevertheless, I still made $71.50 from multiple blog posts.

Adsense earnings still remain low with earnings differentiation of $9.79 from 20 days ago. I hope that the earnings will hit the golden $100 mark so that I can cash out the money.

PayU2Blog still remained as one of the top earners for paid blogging which amounted to $105. However, I just receive 5 paid blog requests for this week and that’s a record low compared when I initially started.

Last month was the highest earning month for Text Link Ads with 2 paid links and 1 referral. This month, one of the advertisers pulled out and I still have yet to gain another referral. For that I earned only $12.98 which will be banked in on July.

More surveys came in from Ciao. I made a cool $7 just from completing surveys emailed to me weekly by Ciao. Although the earnings are pretty low, I’m hoping that I will hit the GBP20 mark so that I can direct deposit to my sister’s bank account in UK.

Did a couple more of paid reviews for ReviewMe – not too proud of the price being offered. Nevertheless, I’ve completed 6 paid blog posts which earned me $30. 

Finally, Advertlets has approved my blog post about their company and they have credited the RM50 or roughly $15 bucks into my account.

FUTURE PLANS:

1. For the month of June, I’m planning to launch my star blogMichaelWoo.net and I will do my best to develop this blog as a superstar. I’ve found a nice template but I’m having doubts that I should continue using Joomla as my CMS. I might want to shift to WordPress and see how it goes.

2. I’m hunting for more domain names for my future blogs.

3. Looking for a nice domain name for my BlogSpot blog so that I can participate more on PayPerPost.

Hope you like this money update. Cheers!

Comments (0)Add Comment

Write comment
quote
bold
italicize
underline
strike
url
image
quote
quote
Smiley
Smiley
Smiley
Smiley
Smiley
Smiley
Smiley
Smiley
Smiley
Smiley
Smiley
Smiley

busy
 
< Prev   Next >